K-WAM Financial Solutions asset based lending provides companies with greater liquidity and flexibility than a traditional commercial bank loan. We understand that in businesses that grow, cash does not always flow (the way we would like).
That’s why K-WAM Financial Solutions underwrites asset based loans primarily on collateral, not on cash flow. We provide a bridge to the future and help our clients that need alternative to traditional banks. Our team provides small-business financing that works for fast-growing, undercapitalized middle-market companies.
We help clients:
- Companies with revenue between $5 million and $100 million
- Have credit needs of $2,000,000 to $10,000,000 million of capital available
- Lendable assets include accounts receivable, raw/finished inventory and machinery & equipment
- Private or public U.S. company
- Service, manufacturing and distributor businesses in all sectors
Our asset based funding clients have some combination of these attributes:
- Have seasonal peaks and valleys in their revenue
- Are acquiring another business
- Are looking to refinance their existing lender
- Are going through a recapitalization or restructuring
- Are at the beginning, middle or end of a turnaround (including DIP and exit financing)